SUGAR LOAFIN' RV/Campground & Cabins
Great camping at 10,000 feet
Come stay with us and explore the high country.
Historic Leadville Colorado
SUGAR LOAFIN’ is surrounded by lake and stream trout fishing, rock hounding, pine scented forests, jeep trails, clean air, hiking, boating, mountain climbing, blue skies, cool breezes blowing off snowcapped mountain peaks, and the nation’s highest golf course, which, by the way, is our neighbor. We are one mile from Turquoise Lake. Enjoy the scenic drive around the Lake, or the hiking trail that circles the east and north shores.
- Full hookup RV sites – 30 and 50 amp
- Level, grassy – slideouts OK
- Tent sites under shady pine trees
- Table and campfire ring at every site.
- Restrooms and shower facilities are warm, fully lighted, comfortable and sparkling clean.
- Pets welcome if they are good campers
- Nightly ice cream social
- DSL data ports in Rec. Room and Ice Cream Social Room
- Gold panning
- Family recreation room with fireplace
- Temperatures rarely over 80 degree